"By three methods we may learn wisdom.
First by REFLECTION, which is noblest;
Second by IMITATION, which is easiest;
and Third by EXPERIENCE, which is the bitterest."
Ideas cannot be processed until they have been scrutinized under the lens of reflection. But they cannot come to fruition until they are shared with the world. This process will be accomplished by the Innovations student through the art of blogging. Each student is responsible for creating a blog and sharing their innovative process through that medium. Students are required to blog a minimum of 10 times during the semester which equates to about one blog per block cycle.
• Share Work with the World
• Create an Online Presence for Digital Brand
• Locate and Attract Mentors
• Accountability to Self and Peers
• Reflect on the Innovative Process
• Communicate with other InnovatorsThe student blog list will be compiled as page of this blog.